Named after the Craig Goch dam in the Elan Valley, Mid-Wales. Handwoven in limited numbers in Wales, the design and pattern are part of the traditional Caernarfon pattern.
- Soft to touch, cosy and warm,
- A beautiful, variegated dove grey and off white together with denim blue blanket,
- A double weave blanket - completely reversible,
- Finished with a purled fringe,
- Approx. size: 175 x 145 cm - [70 x 55 inches], Approx. weight: 1.9 kgs - [4.0 Lbs].
See other related Welsh blankets Claerwen Garreg Ddu Pen y Garreg