ANY ORDERS FROM 3rd OCTOBER ONWARDS WILL SHIP ON 13th OCTOBER
Pure New Wool Blanket
Named after the Craig Goch dam in Cwm Elan (Elan Valley, Mid-Wales). Traditionally handwoven in Wales, the design and pattern are part of the traditional Caernarfon pattern.
- A beautiful, soft variegated dove grey and off white together with denim blue blanket
- A double weave blanket - completely reversible,
- Finished with a purled fringe,
- Approx. size: 175 x 145 cm - [70 x 55 inches],
- Approx. weight: 1.4 kgs - [3.0 Lbs].
See other related Welsh blankets