We love the products we design and firmly believe in their quality. We really hope you will be happy with your items, but if not then we can either exchange your item purchase or give you a refund, subject to the terms below.
Return Process and Terms
- You must get a Return Authorisation Code (RAC) number from FelinFach before any purchases will be accepted for return. We will provide you with the return address with the RAC Number.
You must inform us within 14 days of receipt of your purchase and return the item to us within another 14 days
If you inform us after 14 days, unfortunately we can’t offer a refund or exchange.
- Your purchase is returned in a saleable condition in the original packaging and in the same condition as it was dispatched.
- On receipt by FelinFach, the items will receive the same quality check as takes place on dispatch. On Returns this check will be for damage as well as use.
- Where there is more than two items being returned, there will be a charge of 10% of the order for this quality check. This may be waived at our discretion.
Only regular priced items may be refunded. Unfortunately sale items, bespoke or personalised items cannot be refunded.
How to request a return:
- If you have received a damaged or faulty item from us please let us know as soon as possible and we will help as soon as possible.
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied via your original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
- If you received free postage on the purchase (now being returned), the cost of the postage (£7.75 or more for larger parcels) will be deducted from the refund.
- You are responsible for paying the shipping costs for returning your purchase.
- If you are returning an item over £50, please use a trackable shipping service with the product insured to its full value. Proof of postage is not proof of receipt.
Late or missing refunds
- If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again. Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted. Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted. If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us.