LILI'r HÂF - [lily haave] - summer lily
Our range of candles in a tin, are an effective way to bring the different fragrances of into your home. Or to try a fragrance before buying a larger 30cl or 3 wick 50cl candle. A hand poured candle, made in small batches using the finest quality 100% natural plant-based wax.
A rich floral and oriental blend of Ginger Lily and ylang ylang. Perfect to bring a sense of calm and relaxation on those long summer days and evenings. Available in Silver Grey in three sizes including the large 250-gram option. All with lids and finished with an eco-friendly cotton or wood wick.
Top Notes: Orange, Bergamot, Aniseed, Cypress
Heart Notes: ylang ylang, tagette
Base Notes: Cedarwood, Patcho
| Plant-based candle wax, Rapeseed and Coconut |
| Contains no dyes, parabens or additives, vegan |
| Height: 45mm, Diameter: 64mm | 90 grams | cotton wick |
| Height: 62mm, Diameter: 77mm | 165 grams | cotton wick |
| Height: 80mm, Diameter: 75mm | 250 grams | wood wick |
Combined Offer - 1 of each size, 10% off
1. Plant-based waxes are a natural, eco-friendly, renewable and sustainable product.
2. Plant-based waxes include soy, coconut and rapeseed waxes.
3. Plant-based waxes have lower melting temperatures than other waxes and as a result, they burn more cleanly, evenly and for a longer period of time. When blended with natural fragrance oils, plant-based waxes have beautiful aromas.
4. All of our products are vegan and vegetarian friendly. We do not test our products (or any ingredients) on animals.
All our candles are handmade and each one will never be exactly the same - part of the beauty of a handmade product!
All our candles, tealights and wax melts are fully compliant with UK laws. A warning label is included with each candle. The mandatory UK warnings are as follows;
1. Never leave a burning candle unattended. Always extinguish it before leaving the room, even if it is only for a minute.
2. Keep away from children and pets. Both children and pets might get attracted to burning candles or knock them over accidentally.
3. Keep away from things that can catch fire. Keep a large enough distance to combustible items beside and above the candle. Keep in mind that the flame might get larger during burning.
GENERAL SAFETY ADVICE
The first time you light your candle, to ensure a consistent burn, allow the wax to melt to the side of the container.
Do not burn any candle for more than 4 hours at a time.
Do always trim your candle wick to 5mm (quarter inch) before relighting to ensure a cleaner burn and prevent ‘tunneling’.
1. All our shipping and delivery activities and Carbon Zero.
2. We are 99% plastic free using only recyclable or biodegradable packaging
3. Our void fill is biodegradable, compostable or recyclable or all three.
4. Every FelinFach customer that places an order receives an email to plant a tree with Tree Nation
5. All of our energy is from a renewable source – wind