Named after the Claerwen dam in Cwm Elan. (Elan Valley, Mid-Wales). Traditionally handwoven in Wales, the design and pattern are part of the traditional Caernarfon pattern.
- A soft fawn and cream warp and cream weft produces a beautiful neutral blanket,
- A double weave blanket - completely reversible,
- Finished with a purled fringe,
- Approx. size: 175 x 145 cm - [70 x 55 inches],
- Approx. weight: 1.4 kgs - [3.0 Lbs].
See other related Welsh blankets Afon Elan Craig Goch Garreg Ddu Pen y Garreg