Join the Reed Diffuser Subscription Club and unlock discounts of up to 15%. Our reed diffuser subscription has no minimum membership period. Amend, pause or cancel your subscription at any time - no contracts.
Our most popular reed diffuser, the Signature Reed Diffuser is perfect for all occasions. Hand poured and a curated, natural, seasonal fragrance. Each reed diffuser is available in our matt Grey or matt White glass bottle with an oak cap and tiny oak brand button. An unobtrusive yet contemporary choice that matches our handmade candle range. Our reeds are grey fibre reeds that are custom made for use in reed diffusers and tend to clog less frequently than rattan reeds.
1. Plant-based waxes are a natural, eco-friendly, renewable and sustainable product.
2. Plant-based waxes include soy, coconut and rapeseed waxes.
3. Plant-based waxes have lower melting temperatures than other waxes and as a result, they burn more cleanly, evenly and for a longer period of time. When blended with natural fragrance oils, plant-based waxes have beautiful aromas.
4. All of our products are vegan and vegetarian friendly. We do not test our products (or any ingredients) on animals.
All our candles are handmade and each one will never be exactly the same - part of the beauty of a handmade product!
All our candles, tealights and wax melts are fully compliant with UK laws. A warning label is included with each candle. The mandatory UK warnings are as follows;
1. Never leave a burning candle unattended. Always extinguish it before leaving the room, even if it is only for a minute.
2. Keep away from children and pets. Both children and pets might get attracted to burning candles or knock them over accidentally.
3. Keep away from things that can catch fire. Keep a large enough distance to combustible items beside and above the candle. Keep in mind that the flame might get larger during burning.
GENERAL SAFETY ADVICE
The first time you light your candle, to ensure a consistent burn, allow the wax to melt to the side of the container.
Do not burn any candle for more than 4 hours at a time.
Do always trim your candle wick to 5mm (quarter inch) before relighting to ensure a cleaner burn and prevent ‘tunneling’.
1. All our shipping and delivery activities and Carbon Zero.
2. We are 99% plastic free using only recyclable or biodegradable packaging
3. Our void fill is biodegradable, compostable or recyclable or all three.
4. Every FelinFach customer that places an order receives an email to plant a tree with Tree Nation
5. All of our energy is from a renewable source – wind