This fragrance inspires fond memories of summer picnics, trees swaying in the breeze and the warmth of the sun on your face. Evocative wistfulness a lovely fragrance aptly named Hiraeth. Handmade candle finished with an eco-friendly cotton wick or a wood wick creating soft crackling ambience when it burns, reminiscent of a log fire. Stunning oak branded lid.
All candles, 100% soy and coconut wax Top notes: Cassis, Raspberry, Sweet Cherry Heart notes: Raspberry leaf, Fig, Orris Base notes: Coconut, Sandalwood, Cedarwood
1. Soy wax is a natural, eco-friendly, sustainable product derived from soy beans. 2. Soy beans are plants that are grown each year and soy wax is a renewable product derived from soy beans. It is a carbon neutral product. 3. Soy wax has a lower melting temperature than other waxes and as a result, it burns more cleanly, evenly and for a longer period of time. When blended with natural fragrance oils, soy wax has beautiful aromas.
HELPING YOU STAY SAFE WITH YOUR CANDLES
All our candles, tealights and wax melts are fully compliant with UK laws. A warning label is included with each candle. The mandatory UK warnings are as follows;
1. Never leave a burning candle unattended. Always extinguish it before leaving the room, even if it is only for a minute.
2. Keep away from children and pets. Both children and pets might get attracted to burning candles or knock them over accidentally.
3. Keep away from things that can catch fire. Keep a large enough distance to combustible items beside and above the candle. Keep in mind that the flame might get larger during burning.
1. We have been a carbon neutral company since 2020 2. We are 99% plastic free using only recyclable or biodegradable packaging 3. Our void fill is biodegradeable, compostable or recyclabe or all three.
-- either Wood Wool,
-- or thick paper. 4. Chandlery product labels are printed on recycled paper 5. Every FelinFach customer that places an order receives an email to plant a tree with Tree Nation 6. All of our energy is from a renewable source – wind