We are based in Wales and are subject to COVID Laws issues by the Welsh Government. These laws are often the same as in England/Scotland but not always.
As of 7th August, Welsh Government has announced the following COVID Update.
1. At Alert Level Zero, from 7 August 2021, there are no legal limits on the number of people who can meet, including in private homes, public places or at events. In addition all businesses and premises may be open.
2. However, we have not yet reached a position where we can remove all protections and – in line with the latest scientific and public health advice – we are keeping some key rules in place in law. In these respects collective responsibility is needed rather than personal choice.
3. Businesses, employers and other organisations must continue to undertake a specific coronavirus risk assessment and take reasonable measures to minimise exposure to, and the spread of, coronavirus.
4. Everyone must continue to self-isolate for 10 days if they test positive for COVID-19. If you are a close contact of someone who has tested positive and you are aged 18 or over and not fully vaccinated, you must also self-isolate for 10 days.
5. Adults and children over 12 must continue to wear face-coverings in indoor public places, with the exception of hospitality settings such as restaurants, pubs, cafes or nightclubs.
Once again, thank you for your support, take care and stay