Memories of dessert on bonfire night and toffee apples. A warming, sweet but not sickly fragrance of buttery treacle toffee, with hints of vanilla and soft balsamic spices. Fill your home with the cosy aromas of autumn! Finished with a wood wick, creating a soft crackling ambience when it burns, reminiscent of a log fire.
Heart Notes: Cinnamon, Nutmeg Base Notes: Vanilla, balsamic spice
| 100% soy and coconut wax | Wood Wick |
| Burn time 45 hours | Candle wax 190 grams |
1. Soy wax is a natural, eco-friendly, sustainable product derived from soy beans. 2. Soy beans are plants that are grown each year and soy wax is a renewable product derived from soy beans. It is a carbon neutral product. 3. Soy wax has a lower melting temperature than other waxes and as a result, it burns more cleanly, evenly and for a longer period of time. When blended with natural fragrance oils, soy wax has beautiful aromas.
HELPING YOU STAY SAFE WITH YOUR CANDLES
All our candles, tealights and wax melts (candles) are fully compliant with UK laws. A warning label is included with each candle. The mandatory UK warnings are as follows;
1. Never leave a burning candle unattended. Always extinguish it before leaving the room, even if it is only for a minute.
2. Keep away from children and pets. Both children and pets might get attracted to burning candles or knock them over accidentally.
3. Keep away from things that can catch fire. Keep a large enough distance to combustible items beside and above the candle. Keep in mind that the flame might get larger during burning.
1. We have been a carbon neutral company since 2020 2. We are 99% plastic free using only recyclable or biodegradable packaging 3. Our void fill is either Wood Wool - A bio-degradable void fill made from shredded timber or Fill chips which are 100% biodegradable and compostable and melt in water, orrecyclable paper nuts 4. Chandlery product labels are printed on recycled paper 5. Every FelinFach customer that places an order receives an email to plant a tree with Tree Nation 6. All of our energy is from a renewable source – wind